Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 1 - 30 days of paleo

January 2nd, 2013

New years really threw off the sleep schedule. Ended up staying at library club till 7 am. Got up around 1:30 pm didn't eat my first meal till 3.  Haven't been grocery shopping with traveling for the holidays so there is not much in the fridge.








Wanted to keep a fast going to clear the toxins from new years so I tried to consume most only fast for my first meal. 








Took salmon out from the freezer that morning. I fry it up in bacon grease coconut and oil butter so the skin sticks then add water put a lid on it. Cook it for the least amount of time I feel I can. Ate around 5:00




Reheat the beef and cabbage almond milk curry mix from last night. trying to consume more nutrients in anticipation of a visit to Brewcity Crossfit.










I make a lot of these. Usually they're kale based but I had none in the fridge.





Spaghetti squash and butter for crabs post workout. Something about replenishing the glycogen stores in your muscles and liver.







These are boss. I probably eat them too much but it beats a Dorito addiction.







Finally got some eggs from the store and missed breakfast so I made brinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment